This stunning Alocasia Polly, also known as Elephant's Ear or Kris Plant, has some of the most unique and striking leaf structure and coloring seen in houseplants. They display dark, arrowhead-shaped foliage decorated with white veins running throughout the leaves. The plants will flower occasionally, creating white, light yellow, or cream bloom, but the foliage is truly where its worth is.
This plant has a noticeable dormant season and will loose some foliage during Winter. But this is not a reason to worry as it comes back in Spring!
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 4" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Happiest under medium to bright indirect light. And in a warm and humid indoor environment.
- Water: Lightly to keep soil moist, less water more often is the way to go!
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack.
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.