Chinese Evergreen (Etta Rose) - Live Air Purifying House Plant in 3D Printed BioPot
This lively Chinese Evergreen of a plant can make even the novice indoor gardener look like an expert! And while it's one of the toughest plants, it's also beautiful. This variety has delicate, pale pink and white leaves with beautiful green and brighter pink accents!
The Chinese Evergreen is recommended by NASA's Clean Air Study for it's air purifying attributes. Add one (or a combination of different purifying plants) for every 100 sq. ft. of indoor space and say goodbye to 90% of your indoor toxins!
*** It's that time of the year again... WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack. ***
Tolerates darker well, but prefers bright, indirect lighting. Likes regular watering to keep the soil evenly moist but will also survive for weeks without a drop!
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 6" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Medium indirect light.
- Water: Lightly, when soil feels dry to the touch.
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.