Large Philodendron Little Hope in 6" 3D Printed BioPot™
A dwarf variety of the popular Hope Selloum Philodendron, this Philodendron Little Hope is one of the easiest and most unique plants within the larger Philodendron family. Its striking, deep green foliage has a distinctive serrated silhouette on the leaf. Its unforgettable shapes and texture create a modern and elegant contrast in all homes and offices.
These plants are native to regions in South America - specifically Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina, and Paraguay - and prefer a tropical, humid environment.
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 6" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Bright, indirect sunlight and warm temperatures.
- Water: Lightly when the soil surface feels dry to the touch but don't allow roots to fully dry.
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.
*** WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F must also purchase a heat pack. ***