Dracaenas are a group of houseplants you just can't go wrong with. They're among the easiest indoor plants around, and their changing features will ensure you never get tired of them. Young plants are small and bushy, making them perfect for desks and tabletops. Older Dracaenas develop woody stems and become tree-like.
The closest relative of the Compacta is the Dracaena Janet Craig, but the Compacta is quite different in appearance and highly distinguishable from most other interior Dracaena, having a green stem and very tightly compacted clusters of leaves that are only 2 to 4 inches in length from the base of the cane.
This Dracaena in particular is also recommended by NASA's Clean Air Study for it's air purifying attributes. Add one (or a combination of different purifying plants) for every 100 sq. ft. of indoor space and say goodbye to 90% of your indoor toxins!
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 6" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with biodegradable, plant-based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light is preferred.
- Water: Lightly when the soil surface gets dry.
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.