Extra Large ZZ Plant (Zamioculcas Zamiifolia) in 8" 3D Printed BioPot™
The ZZ plant (Zamioculcas zamiifolia) is the ultimate plant for new plant parents, recovering brown thumbs, or frequent travelers! One of the easiest plants to care for, the ZZ plant survives it all. One of the very few plants that can take months of neglect and low light and still look amazing.
ZZ plant stems grow in a graceful, wand-like shape that starts thick and bulbous at the base and then tapers to a point. It is sometimes confused for a fake plant partially because they require very little care to look glossy and healthy.
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 8" cylindrical planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Prefer bright to moderate indirect light, but can also tolerate extremely low light conditions.
- Water: They need less rather than more water. Water the plant every few weeks when the soil has dried out. It can survive months without water, but will grow faster if watered somewhat regularly.
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.
Photograph above represents plants in the nursery. Appearance of delivered plant may vary depending on season.