Spider Plant - Live Air Purifying House Plant in 3D Printed BioPot
The spider plant is considered one of the most adaptable of houseplants and the easiest to grow. Called spider plant because of its spider-like plants, or spiderettes, which dangle down from the mother plant like spiders on a web.
It is recommended by NASA's Clean Air Study for it's air purifying attributes. Add one (or a combination of different purifying plants) for every 100 sq. ft. of indoor space and say goodbye to 90% of your indoor toxins!
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 4” planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light.
- Water: Frequently to keep its soil moist.
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.
Photograph above represents plants in the nursery. Appearance of delivered plant may vary depending on season