Fittonias (also known as Nerve Plants) are the perfect houseplant to add live and brightness to homes and offices. Its
rich green leaves are touched with bright pink veins, which can be displayed
houseplant or a low-growing creeper that is a perfect fit for hanging baskets, terrariums or bottle gardens.
RAISED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 6" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Fittonias grows best in low to medium light, though it also thrives in a sunny window with filtered light.
- Water: When the soil surface just barely starts to dry. This houseplant likes somewhat moist (but not wet, soggy) soil. These plants also love high humidity, so keep the air moist so the leaves look their best.
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.
Photograph above represents plants in the nursery. Appearance of delivered plant may vary depending on season.
*** WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F must also purchase a heat pack. ***