Large Birds Nest Fern - Live Air Purifying in 3D Printed BioPot
A must have for tropical urban jungles!
These adorable birds nest ferns are an example of a fern that defies our ideas of what a fern should look like. Even better is the fact that a bird’s nest fern plant makes an excellent low light houseplant. Similarly to the Staghorn ferns, these plants can be mounted on wall displays, which, in combination of its low light requirements, makes them the perfect plant for city plant lovers and their small apartments.
Best of all, this plant is completely pet-safe!
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 6" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Birds nest ferns are very easy! If they get medium, or even low light they'll be happy.
- Water: Moderate moisture to keep their soil evenly moist, though they will also forgive short drought periods from time to time.
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.