Few houseplants are as ornamental as the Calatheas. And although they are not "NASA grade air purifiers", they do produce a good amount of oxygen and clean the air of carbon; plus their colors!
This Calathea is an extraordinarily decorative leaf ornamental plant. Its elegant leaves stand out by its deep colors and have an incredibly unique soft and velvet-like texture, especially evident in the formation of new growth.
Calatheas are beautiful plants that beautify the living space in a very elegant and decorative way. During the day, they open up to display their spectacular leaf decoration. In the evening, they perk up and close / roll up.
Best of all, they are safe for pets and small children!
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 4" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: bright or medium indirect light. And in a warm and humid indoor environment.
- Water: The soil should be neither to try nor permanently wet. Small amounts of water more often is the way to go (1/2 - 1 cup every 3 - 4 days is a good starting point). Dry leaf points mostly indicate a too low humidity.
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.