This Hoya Plant tropical indoor plant, also known as the Wax Plant, is a classic beauty. Its waxy, bright leaves and long vines live forever, grows to be enormous, and creates beautiful, porcelain-like fragrant flower clusters.
This fast growing climber is one of the easiest Hoyas to care for. Best grown indoors where it is less exposed to temperature changes, it is often displayed on small trellises or are trained around wire or stakes.
**Best of all, it is totally pet-safe!
PREPARED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 6" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: medium to bright indirect light.
- Water: water sparingly to keep on the dry side.
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.