Peperomias are a favorite of the houseplant lovers because of their striking colors and textures, and there wide variety of species, they just never get old! This Peperomia Rana Verde is one of the funnest and most unique varieties, known for its heart-shaped and deep green leaves.
Display this beautiful peperomia by itself to quickly add life and elegance to any dull room, or mix with other succulents and semi-succulents to create a terrarium or garden dish. A semi-succulent itself, this peperomia is exceptionally easy to care for, tolerating a wide range of conditions, light levels, and drought periods. Is is also rated as non-toxic by the SPCA and safe to keep around pets.
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 5" BioPot planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Happiest under medium to bright indirect light. And in a warm and humid indoor environment.
- Water: Sparingly. Peperomias don't like permanently wet roots so a combination of well-draining soil and pot, as well as light, semi-regular waterings will keep this plant happy for a long time!
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.
Photograph above represents plants in the nursery. Appearance of delivered plant may vary depending on season.