The Aloe Vera plant has become incredibly popular in American homes and gardens, some of this popularity is attributed to the fact that it boasts a range of natural health properties. Among these properties are its air cleaning powers and super food qualities.
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 3" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Aloes like bright light and warm, dry temperatures. If the leaves droop or lie flat, it needs more sunlight.
- Water: Deeply when the soil is dry. If the leaves become thin and curled, it needs more water.
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack https://www.etsy.com/listing/570702695/add-on-shipping-heat-pack-72-hours?ref=shop_home_active_7
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.