This beautiful Strawberry Cream Syngonium, also known as Nephthytis or Arrowhead plant, is a hardy houseplant that brings a ton of life and greenery to your interior decor without requiring too much maintenance. This easy tropical vine works well as either a climbing or hanging plant, and its unique and ever-changing will never become boring! Like many members of the philodendron family, this beauty produces leaves that change as it matures. While Nephthytis is young, its foliage has arrowhead-shaped leaves, 5-7 inches long. But as they reach maturity and begin to climb or hang, the leaves develop two distinct lobes that separate into individual leaflets that look like wings.
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 4" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: They like bright to medium indirect sunlight best though Arrowheads are quite tolerant of low light environments.
- Water: Water the plant well until the soil is damp and then wait until the top of the soil is dry before watering it again. The plant begins to droop to signal that it needs water but will perk up once its hydrated!
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.