Large Pink Fittonia (Nerve Plant) - Live indoor plant in 3D Printed BioPot
This pink Fittonia verschaffeltii Plants also known as the Nerve Plant is one of the cheeriest and most interesting looking houseplants. Its beauty shows off pink and green leaves with detailed, nerve-like highlights. These charming plants are the perfect, decorative house or office plant, and super easy to care for no matter the experience of the indoor gardener.
Best of all, this plant is rated as non-toxic by the ASPCA and therefore safe to keep around pets and small children!
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 6” planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based material.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Prefers warmer temperatures and low to medium light.
- Water: Water often to keep its soil moist. This plant is very expressive and will let you know right away when it needs water by dramatically drooping its leaves and bending over the edge of the pot. But worry not! After a good drink the plant will go back to its perky happy self.
- Tips: Trim the plant back to maintain its lush look and prevent the growth of long leggy stems.
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.
Photograph above represents plants in the nursery. Appearance of delivered plant may vary depending on season.
*** WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F must also purchase a heat pack. ***