Haworthias are delicate little succulents that form very attractive and singular small houseplants. These small, slow growing plants form rosettes of mid-green leaves that have a unique texture that contrasts other succulent.
Display this beautiful Haworthia Limifolia by itself to quickly add life and elegance to any dull room, or mix with other succulents and semi-succulents to create a terrarium or garden dish. As a succulent, this Haworthia is exceptionally easy to care for, tolerating a wide range of conditions, light levels, and drought periods.
Best of all, it is rated as non-toxic by the SPCA and safe to keep around pets.
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 4" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Enjoys tons of light
- Water: Water generously in the summer, letting the soil media dry out between waterings. In the winter, reduce watering to every other month. Never allow water to collect in the rosette.
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.