Non-blooming Flamingo Lily Set of Two - Live Air Purifying House Plant in 3D Printed BioPot
These beautiful Flamingo Lilies have a lush and elegant foliage, and will own whatever space you put them in! Currently not in bloom but will be putting out new flowers through the seasons!
Flamingo Lilies filter most of the harmful chemicals commonly found in US homes, including formaldehyde, ammonia, toluene and xylene. According to the NASA Clean Air Study. For best air purifying results keep one for every 100 sq. ft. of indoor space.
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 4” planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Bright, indirect light is preferred.
- Water: Water your Lily regularly to keep the soil evenly moist.
- Other: If you have had Lilies before, you'll know that the flowers and individual leaves have a different lifecycle than that of the “mother plant”. When flowers and leaves age and are getting ready to drop, they begin to loose their brightness and color (flowers turn green/brown, and leaves turn yellow/brown). This discoloration is due to a transfer of nutrients happening between the leaf/flower and the plant and is a natural and reoccurring event in the plant's life. It’s best to let this process finish naturally but if they become unsightly you can also remove the wilting parts with a sharp, clean utensil. New growth and flowers will soon come in place of the old ones.
***WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F MUST also purchase a heat pack
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.
Photograph above represents plants in the nursery. Appearance of delivered plant may vary depending on season.