Monstera Deliciosa (Swiss cheese plant / Split-leaf Philodendron) Live Houseplant
This Monstera Deliciosa, also known as the Swiss cheese plant, split-leaf philodendron, or hurricane plant, is recognizable by its large, glossy green leaves with deep splits and holes. Young Monsteras such as this one still have their leaves intact, however, as it ages the new leaves become Swiss Cheese like, with cut large ribbons or holes in its leaves. You can expect its first split leaf within the first few months, even weeks, of its arrival.
Monstera needs lots of space: Put it in a statement-making spot in the living room, rather than in a tight corner or on a windowsill. When grown indoors, they benefit from some support to grow upright, such as small trellis or a pole.
SHIPPED WITH LOVE:
- Premium white, custom-made 6" planter with drainage. 3D printed inhouse with sustainable, plant based materials.
- Premium custom-blend soil. Specifically formulated with all the nutrients and vitamins to keep your Pretty in Green plants happy and thriving.
- Personalized care instructions.
- Ready to unpack, display and love.
- Light: Medium to bright indirect light.
- Water: Lightly, when soil begins to dry.
- Tips: Fertilize monthly during growing season and prune semi-regularly to curb any excessive growth. Mist often to encourage climbing.
There are certain risks associated with shipping live plants. While we take all precautions to make sure the plants arrive in good conditions, some transit shock is normal. To alleviate this shock, water your plant lightly upon arrival and wait at least 1 full week before transplanting it to a new container. In the event that the plant is severely damaged during transit, please contact us within 48 hours with a description of the condition of your plant upon arrival and a picture, and we will gladly mail a replacement.
*** WINTER SHIPMENTS: Buyers shipping to destinations with temperatures under 40F must also purchase a heat pack. ***