Today, we're discussing rehydrating your plants -- a question we frequently get, especially with the Peace Lily, which tends to wilt quite quickly, then recover!
Before we get started, you're going to need a couple things:
- Tupperware or dish/saucer to hold water
- Cup/bottle to fill up dish when empty
- Fill a bowl or tupperware up with a couple inches of water
- Place the pot in it so the water goes about 2-3 fingers up the side of the pot. Situate the plant in a space that receives indirect light (not too bright!)
- Monitor the water level, and keep it filled (this will give the soil and roots more time to absorb water completely!)
- When the plant stops absorbing, remove it from the water
- Let drip on a saucer or over the sink
- Expose to bright, but indirect sunlight
That's it! You did it! Let us know what you think about this new blog in the comments, and stay tuned for the video!
What topics do you want to read or watch about? Let us know below!